Gran Valle & Bonvallis
from the Spanish company: QUORUM MEDITERRANEAN SELECTION
Manchego D.O. Gran Valle
Pressed cheese made from whole milk from Manchego sheep: cured 3, 6 and 12 months.
A characteristic aroma and slightly sharp, intense flavor that becomes slightly piquant in well-ripened cheeses. The Manchego sheep´s milk gives a pleasant, unusual aftertaste. The texture is firm and compact.
- Gold and Silver medals at the 2014 World Cheese Awards
- SuperGold and Gold medals at the 2012 World Cheese Awards
- Silver medal at the 2011 World Cheese Awards
- Gold medal at the 2011 DLG / German Agricultural Association
- SuperGold and Bronze medals at the 2010 World Cheese Awards
- Bronze Wisconsin 2008
- Bronze Wisconsin 2006
- Silver Wisconsin 2002
Castellano Cured Bonvallis
Semi-soft cheese made from cow, sheep and goat milk. The proportion of the different kinds of milk was defined by the expertise of our master cheese makers resulting in an excellent cheese.
The flavors go from mild and lactic to intense depending on the aging, yet are always balanced and slightly acid and salty. The texture is firm, slightly lumpy and creamy, pleasant to chew.
Gold medal at 2014 World Cheese Awards.