from the Spanish company: PAGO BALDÍOS DE SAN CARLOS
Oro San Carlos
500 ml. glass bottle.
Made exclusively with olives collected on the first day of the harvest.
With an intense green color from the fruitiness of the olive, this oil is the result of a wonderfully balanced coupage, its light-bitter flavor has just the perfect touch of spiciness to provide an incredible sensation.
Arbequina and Cornicabra olives
- Gold Medal – Olive Japan (Japan) Oro San Carlos
- Gold Medal – AVPA (France) Oro San Carlos
- Gold Medal – L’Orciolo D’Oro (Italy) Oro San Carlos
- 2 Golden Stars – The Great Taste Award (UK) Oro San Carlos
- Silver Medal – New York International Olive Oil Competition (USA) Oro San Carlos
- Silver Medal – Olive Japan (Japan) Full Moon
- Silver Medal-Int. Competition Montoro Cordoba (Spain)
- Silver Medal – Extremadura selection (Spain)
- Silver Medal – Regional Price Extremadura (Spain)
- Bronze – Oil China (China)
- Special mention – Sol d’Oro (Italy)
- Special mention – AVPA (France)
- Special mention – Obiveja (Portugal)
- Special mention – Terra Oleum (Spain)
- Audience favorite – Zurich – Oil Award
- Flos Olei Oreggia Marco (Italy)
- The Gourmet (Federal Republic of Germany)
- Finalist – Mario Solinas (International