½ cup pitted black Hojiblanca olives
½ cup pimiento-stuffed green Manzanilla olives
2 slices multigrain bread
1 ripe avocado, pitted and sliced
8 cherry tomatoes, halved
1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
½ tbsp lemon zest
½ tbsp lemon juice
½ tbsp orange zest
½ tbsp orange juice
Fresh thyme leaves
Sea salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
1. Drain the natural juice from all of the Olives from Spain, and chop them. Place in a bowl.
2. Grate the citrus peels, and mix with the citrus juice and olives. Set aside.
3. Cut the cherry tomatoes in quarters and place them in a bowl. Add some thyme leaves and olive oil. Set aside.
4. Toast the bread slices until they reach the desired shade.
5. Arrange the avocado slices on the toasted bread.
6. Add the cherry tomato preparation and top with the olive combination.
7. Drizzle the toast slices with olive oil. Add salt and pepper to taste.