½ cup minced black Hojiblanca olives
1 cup pastry flour
¼ cup sugar
¼ cup butter
1 tsp baking soda
1. Sift the flour in a bowl, and add the baking soda.
2. In another bowl, cream the butter (softened to room temperature) with the sugar.
3. Mix the egg in with the butter and sugar.
4. Add the flour and minced olives to the liquid ingredients.
5. Let the dough chill in the refrigerator for 10 to 20 minutes.
6. Shape the dough into small balls, and place them on a baking sheet. Bake at 350ºF for 15 minutes.