Abbae de Queiles
from the Spanish company: HACIENDA QUEILES
Abbae de Queiles
500 ml. glass bottle.
Organic Extra Virgin Olive oil.
Alhema De Queiles
Organic unfiltered Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
Very intense, highlighting the freshness of olive, green bananas with almond nuances. It is easily identified with vegetables and crops native to this terrain, tomato and artichoke, secondly, smooth with mild notes of cinnamon.
Arbequina and Arroniz olives.
- First Prize in 2011 Maduro Fruity Council International Olive Oil
- Prestige Gold Award in the 2012 competition in Israel Terraolivo
- Food Prix Spain , 1st prize best extra virgin olive oil Spain, 2011-2012 campaign. Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Environment
- Best organic oil of Spain , 2011-2012 campaign, Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Environment
- L.A. Country Fair 2011 Golden Medal ALHEMA de QUEILES canned
- L.A. Country Fair, Silver Medal ALHEMA de QUEILES
- Ecotrama 2011 ( BioCórdoba ) Gold Medal ALHEMA de QUEILES
- Enohobby – L’Orciolo d’ Oro 2011, light fruity Distinction ABBAE OF QUEILES
- OLIO 2011 , Zurich (Switzerland ) Silver in soft fruity olive category Contest best oil in its category , 2010
- Enohobby – L’ Orciolo d’ Oro 2010, slightly fruity category distinction
- Special Mention Trophy Alma Harmony Award 2010 , Italy
- BioCórdoba – Ecotrama 2010, Silver Medal
- Competition First Runner Up quality organic extra virgin olive oil, Ministry of Agriculture , Rural and Marine , campaign 2009/2010
- OLIO 2010 , Zurich (Switzerland ) . Silver fruity olive in category Soft , best oil in its class competition 2009
- BioCórdoba – Ecotrama 2009 , Silver Medal
- OLIO 2009 , Zurich (Switzerland ) , Silver Olive in fruity category soft 2008
- Best Paid EVOO competition , gold medal three star .
- Great Taste Award 2008 London
- Ecotrama Award, special mention for the best organic oil insolvent BioCórdoba – Ecotrama 2008
- Best mill in Spain . AEMO 2008 , Bio – Ecoliva , Third award 2008
- Special references to quality. Orciolo d’ Oro Italia 2008
- Second prize for quality extra virgin olive oil. Ministry of Agriculture, Rural and Marino 2009.
- 2nd Prize quality extra virgin olive oil . Montoro 2008
- Country Fair Los Angeles ( USA) 2008 Gold Medal Award ,
- ” Product Gourmet” . World Edible Oils , Paris 2008, 2007
- 2nd Prize 2007 BioCórdoba – Ecotrama
- World Edible Oils , Paris (France ) . Gold Medal category large producers fruity green 2007
- Biol – Ecoliva : Special Mention 2007
- Country Fair , Los Angeles ( USA) . Silver Medal award category blends classic spanish , 2007, 2006
- Great Taste Award , London (England ) Silver Medal 2006
- ITQI Brussels ( Belgium). Superior Taste Award 2006 , 2005
- World Edible Oils , Paris (France ) . Silver Medal category Extra virgin olive oils 2005, 2004
- OLIO Zurich (Switzerland ) . Silver Olive in soft fruity category
- BIOL – ECOLIVA , Bari (Italy ) 2nd prize -class 2004
- L.A. Country Fair , Los Angeles ( USA) . Bronze Medal award bottle design category 2004
- Sweden in August 2004 . Best extra virgin olive oil on the Swedish market , soft fruity category