WITH BLACK OLIVE TAPENADE AND BASIL
Serves 4 people
400 g. ripe juicy tomatoes
50 g. cucumber, peeled and seeds removed
45 g. green bell pepper
20 ml extra virgin olive oil
1 garlic clove
5 g. sweet paprika
5 g. bread
7 g. salt
10 ml sherry vinegar
400 ml water
Black Olive Tapenade
100 g. black olives
1/2 tablespoon fresh rosemary
1/2 tablespoon fresh thyme
1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
Extra virgin olive oil
- Make the gazpacho. Chop all the vegetables and bread roughly and put them in a deep container. Add paprika, salt, olive oil and vinegar. Let this mix rest overnight in the fridge.
- Blend very well and pass it through a fine sieve.
- Keep the soup refrigerated so it is very cold before serving.
- To make the olive tapenade, puree all ingredients in a blender until smooth
- To serve, pour the gazpacho into a soup bowl or a glass. Put a little of the olive tapenade on top of the soup and finish with a few drops of extra virgin olive oil and a fresh basil leaf.