For the shell:
100 grs. flour ¾ cup
100 grs. butter ½ cup
200 grs. sugar, ½ cup
2 egg whites
For the mousse:
¼ Litre whipping cream, 1 cup
2 kakis “Persimon”
100 grs. icing sugar 1 cup
- To make the Shell, beat egg whites until foamy, add softened butter, sugar and finally the flour, mix well.
- Pour small portions of the shell mix on a cookie sheet and spread with a spoon to form a thin layer (makes 8 shells).
- Bake at moderate temperature (350º) until golden. While warm, place on an upside down glass or cup, let them cool completely before removing.
- To make the mousse, puree the kakis “Persimon”. Whipp cream with sicing sugar until stiff. Add pureed kaki
- Fill the cups with the mixture.
- Place few caramelized “Persimon” balls and raspberries over the mousse and a chocolate tile (or leaf or wafer).
Before serving you can also pour thin honey “threads” and a sprinkle of icing sugar across the plate and decorate with mint leaves.