3 Spanish oranges
150 gr. Spanish pine nuts
4 medium-sized slices of salmon
A pinch of salt
A pinch of pepper
Spanish oil olive
Zest of Spanish oranges
- Chop the onion in small pieces
- In a pan, pour a dash of Spanish olive oil
- Sauté the onion and add a pinch of salt.
- Once the onion is browned, add the Spanish pine nuts.
- Squeeze the Spanish oranges and pour the juice into the pan.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- In another pan with a small dash of Spanish olive oil sear the salmon starting for the largest sides.
- Immediately add the salmon to the pan with the onion-orange mix and let it be cooked for 4 minutes with the pan covered.
- Serve the salmon with orange zest to decorate the dish. If you wish, you can accompany the salmon with salad or slow-roasted potatoes.
Wine pairing: Spanish white wine.
Picture: Toya Legido/ICEX (Pix of Spain)